Our first ever winter retreat is just around the corner.
It will be 2 full days of yoga, pilates, dancing, relaxation, eating delicious vegetarian home-cooked food, chats & laughter around the fire, walking in the wood and a whole lot of feel good, nourishing time just for you.
This retreat is being hosted by Blooming Bamboo’s Zoe and the lovely Hilary from Body Reflexions.
Will you join us?
It’s open to everyone – no experience needed.
There will be laughter, hugs & chatter.
Vino is optional!!
Healing from the inside out.
A space to get away from it all and reconnect with yourself.
Where, When & How Much?
- The Haybergill Centre, Appleby, Cumbria, CA16 6NP
- Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd February 2019
- £280 p/p
Who is it for?
This retreat is open to anyone regardless of level of experience, gender and age. The classes will be open level and as both Hilary & Zoe are trained in pregnancy we welcome pregnant women too.
A few finer details
- Haybergill is a stunning retreat centre about 90 minutes drive from Seaham
- For the whole weekend including classes, food, twin or triple shared accommodation it’s £280 p/p
- Do as many or few classes as you like
- Delicious home cooked vegetarian food
- BYO alcohol if you like
- Fire pit to snuggle round in the evenings
- Check in anytime on the Friday from 4pm
- Check out on the Sunday before 4pm
- Places limited so early booking is recommended
Want to join us?
If you want to grab yourself one of the last spots on this retreat, you can book directly with Body Reflexions.
Haybergill is a purpose built retreat centre, family owned and run and is simply the favourite destination of yoga teachers in the north!
It’s a private hidden resource, an eco-friendly large, & inspiring Scandinavian style venue…. comprising a main building with level, good wheelchair access throughout, an annex, a pod and an arctic bbq cabin – all set in large mature grounds.