Introducing… our first ever introductory offer.
Enjoy a month of classes for just £18.
What classes can you take?
We currently have 23 classes a week on our timetable across our 2 locations. You can take any of the classes that are on our timetable. Our regular classes include:
- Beginner Yoga
- Yoga for the Over 50’s
- Tai Chi
- Pregnancy Yoga
- Vinyasa Flow
- Yin Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
YES you can come to as many classes, as often as you like within your first month and not pay a penny more!!
There is no commitment to sign up to future classes. But we think you’ll love it so much you’ll want to keep coming back 🙂
The small print
- This offer is open to everybody once
- The pass is for the use of the registered person only and cannot be shared or transferred
- Classes must be booked in advance using the online booking system
- If you can’t attend a class you must cancel it using the online booking system
- The pass covers all regular scheduled passes. It excludes courses, workshops and special events
- The month starts when you purchase the pass
- Once purchased, no refunds can be made under any circumstances
- Blooming Bamboo reserves the right to cancel classes or change the timetable without notice at any time. At no point does Blooming Bamboo commit to providing any particular class during your introductory offer and therefore if cancellations occur, refunds or extensions will not be given.
- 4 hour cancellation policy applies to all classes. Late cancels or no show’s may result in your membership being cancelled, or restrictions applied against future offers.